Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby..baby..baby..

All you hear is
"Uh uh uh uh uh uh"
Gonna button my lips so the truth don't slip
Uh uh uh uh uh uh
Gotta beep out what I really wanna shout
Whoops! Did I say it out loud?
Did you find out? (oow yeah)
I wanna have your babies
You're serious like crazy
I wanna have your babies
I see 'em springing up like daisies
-Natasha Beddingfield, I wanna have your babies-


there is a woman in Siberia that just gave birth weighed 17 pounds. hwaa...It' just soooo big...  the baby girl was born Sept,17 and named Nadezhda.. katanya siy baby nya in a good condition..
the guiness book of records mencatat kalo the heaviest baby was born in US in 1879 at 23.12 pounds tapi unfortunately after 11 hrs the baby died. There is also a baby born in Italy at 22.8 pound in Italy. Satu lagi lahir di South Africa in 1982.

Yang di siberia siy lahir nya ceasar gitu.. ngga bs bayangin deh kalo lahir normal..ughhh ^ -^'

tyara

No comments: