Tuesday, September 25, 2007

windy

it's windy today after raining for 2 days (or was it 3 days?)..
anyway,I dun like it hehe.. I love that spring has arrived with all d sunshine and flowers..
and it's actually hot lately but not today! =( arrgghhh
hr ini ceritanya mau ngerjain tugas..smangat..smangat.. *ngelap keringet* tp apa daya hehe sampe detik ini masih chatting sambil dengerin radio.. hwaaaa.. sebel d ama diri sendiri..
I watched Stardust last Sunday.. good movie..though it's weird how d last witch died.. I mean she just died like that but overall it's a good movie.. u should watch it..
haven't seen Claire Danes movie for a long time jadi agak kaget juga tnyata dia maen di this movie.. this movie also had many cameo eg. Robert de niro.. he's really light up d movie.. funny how he acts as a man that scare people but actually has this feminime side..
I want to watch Rush Hour 3..dunno when.. I saw the trailer and I think it's gonna be crazy movie haha..

okie.. nyambung lg yah..gonna hv lunch now =)

tyara

No comments: